1. Have you previously owned an Australian Labradoodle?
(If yes who was that dog's breeder?)
2. If you haven't, why do you think an AL might be the right breed for you?
3. What is your living situation?
4. Will your dog be trained to provide a special service?
5. Do you have a fenced yard?
What type of fence? how tall? If not, how will you exercise and potty your puppy?
6. Please tell me about your family. Do you have children/grandchildren? How old are they?
7. Have you owned dogs before? What breed(s)? What happened to them?
8. Please list your current pets - their ages, species, intact/spayed/neutered?
9. What sex puppy are you interested in & why?
10. Have you heard of crate training? Are you willing to use a crate to house train your puppy?
11. Who will have primary responsibility for this puppy?
12. Who will be able to be at home while this pup acclimates to your household?
13. Where will your puppy spend his/her days?
14. Where will your puppy spend his/her nights?
15. What activities do you plan on doing with this dog?
16. Basic obedience training makes a better dog and a better owner by strengthening the bond between the two. What's your experience with dog obedience training? Are you willing to attend puppy kindergarten &later take a basic obedience class?
17. If you travel frequently, what provisions will be made for the dog while you are away?
18. Are you willing to continue feeding a grain free diet to your puppy?
19. Does everyone in your family want this dog?
20. Does anyone in your family suffer from dog related allergies?
21. Where did you hear about us?
22. Which litter are you applying for?
23. Describe your ideal dog.
I appreciate your willingness to complete this questionnaire. With your answers in mind, I will be able to match you with a puppy who was meant just for you!
printer friendly version